We hope that you will be completely satisfied with the item(s) that you purchased from us here at shop.panpastel.com, but if you are not satisfied, we offer a 30 day return policy.
- Please inspect your order as soon as you receive it. If you are not satisfied and wish to initiate a return, contact us as soon as possible via our contact page or by email email@example.com for approval. Please include your order number when contacting us.
- Once your return has been approved by us – please return your goods within 30 calendar days from the date you received them. We will send you instructions on how to pack the goods.
- The shipping charge and any associated fees (duties etc) for the return are your responsibility unless the return was as a result of our error or if the goods were received damaged.
- If goods were received in error or damaged. Please contact us within 5 days of receipt. We will ask you to email photos of the affected items.
- We can only accept unused items in the original packaging including, where possible, the shipping materials that we used when shipping to you.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) once we receive the goods back from you.
- We will refund the price that was paid for the returned goods, excluding shipping, within 15 days of receipt of the goods.
- The date that you receive the refund will depend on your card issuer's policies.
Shipping Returned Items
- Please pack your return with protective pacakging (ideally the original packaging that we used) so that it is not damaged when we receive it from you - this will ensure that you receive a complete refund. We will send you instructions on how to pack it.
- You will be responsible for the shipping charges for returning the items, except in cases where the goods received were damaged when you received them or if there was a shipping error.
- We recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery for your protection, such as FedEx or UPS. Retain the tracking number in case the shipment is lost or damaged on its way back to us, you may need to follow up with the shipping company for claim resolution.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us here.